- 7/10/2017, Dr. Men has one NSF project granted, "SusChEM: Collaborative Research: Cobalt-catalyzed Defluorination of Branched Perfluorinated Compounds" in collaboration with another PI, Dr. Liu from University of California, Riverside.
- 6/20/2017, Yue Xing gave a poster presentation "Fate of Emerging Organic Contaminants During Domestic Wastewater Treatment Processes with an Enhanced Nitrification Step" at AEESP conference, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 5/31/2017, Yaochun Yu gave an oral presentation "Micropollutant Biotransformation
by Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria" at the Emerging Contaminants in the Aquatic Environment Conference (ECAEC17) held at Illinois Sustainable Technology Center.
- 5/31/2017, Yue Xing gave an oral presentation "Fate of emerging organic contaminants during wastewater treatment processes with an enhanced nitrification step" at the Emerging Contaminants in the Aquatic Environment Conference (ECAEC17) held at Illinois Sustainable Technology Center.
- 4/21/2017, Dr. Men graduated from AE3 Collins Program, and gave a short speech during graduation lunch seminar.
- 4/3/2017, Dr. Men presented on "Roles played by ammonia oxidizers of a nitrifying activated sludge community in micropollutant biotransformation" for the session "Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Natural & Engineered Systems" under Divission of Environmental Chemistry, at ACS 253rd National Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
- 2/7/2017, Dr. Men received UIUC IIP International Research Travel Grant.
- 8/15/2016, Kunyang Zhang, a PhD student joined M.E.N. Group. Welcome Kunyang!
- 8/1/2016, Yue Xing, a PhD student joined M.E.N. Group. Welcome Yue!
- 7/20/2016, Jing Yuan, a senior student from Tongji University started to do a two-month intern in M.E.N. group. Welcome Jing!
- 5/16/2016, Yaochun Yu, a master student at CEE started to work in M.E.N. group for this summer. Welcome Yaochun!
- 3/16/2016, Dr. Yujie Men started working at CEE!
- Prof. Yujie Men will be launching at UIUC from Switzerland on March 16, stop by 3209 Newmark for a chat or a tea break with Swiss chocolate!
- The M.E.N. Group will start at CEE UIUC in March 2016!